After last years insane 1st edition Elektronisk Kærlighedsparade, Copenhagens new 'Love Parade', we sincerely HAVE to make this into a tradition.
So on the 12th of May we would like to invite you once again to join us at Blågårds Plads at 15:00 to a gathering of dancing souls and queer minds for a powerful walk through the streets of Nørrebro to the sound of pumping electronic music until the air get moist and the asphalt melts under our feet. All delivered by an enigmatic local crew and some of the best local DJs Copenhagen can provide!
Buzz words: Dress up! (but please no cultural appropriation) Bubbles, Glitter is welcome, no confetti please, support you local KiOsk! B.Y.O.Water, fast shades for fast music & see u on the catwalk!
We are looking for volunteers - please reach out to email@example.com for more info!
Artwork by Boris Cederholm & Rosa Leunbach
- Don’t assume pronouns (she/he/they/it +), always ask first.
- Don’t get too intoxicated, know your limits!
- No racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism or sexism.
- No touching without asking and no means NO!
- No leering, you may look, but don't stare.
- Respect the vibe and contribute to it.
- No discriminatory language or actions of any kind.
- Ask for consent and respect each other’s boundaries.
- Don’t stare at or approach other guests non-consensually.
- Take care of yourself and each other, and consume responsively.
We care about our guests' safety and their ability to express themselves free from judgment or unwanted attention.
We make asking for consent a hard rule and do not accept any form of discrimination, harassment, or physical or verbal violence.
Please be aware of the space and event you are entering, the space you are taking up, and how your presence will influence the vibe and the other guests.
All we ask is that you respect your fellow dancer and enjoy RIGHT NOW
Our awareness team and volunteers are present in and by the parade. You can recognise them by their bright green shirts that say “AWARENESS”. Please do not hesitate to contact them if you feel uncomfortable for any reason.
We need you to be just as mindful of your own safety as you are of your fellow dancers.
LINEUP ON TWO WAGONS:
DJ NAH CARE
HORNS b2b Matriark
Destina b2b Bella Sky
Xuri x Atikka
Kenny Krazy World
Cockwhore & Macho
Martin Gilleshøj b2b Cirkeline